Running with the Ramondettas!
Are you glad it is spring? The spring season brings fresh starts, new beginnings, growth, and new life! God is growing the Ramondetta family and our church family too! We are so blessed to welcome Ella Grace and Kate Marie Ramondetta to our family. Our sweet twin daughters were born on March 1oth.
Thank you so much church family for your loving prayers, concern, and acts of love! The meals have been a great blessing and delicious too. Thank you! We also have welcomed ten new families to EBC. Praise the Lord! As we get ready for Easter Sunday (April 5) it’s clear we are growing together as a church family!
What’s Been Happening at EBC lately?
- Our EBC ladies put together an awesome baby shower, in January, for Miss Emily! We are so grateful for all who helped plan and for the love that was shown to us!
- We had an outstanding Discover EBC orientation Class in January! We are blessed to welcome ten new families to EBC! We are so thankful for how God is growing our church.
- God blessed the sermon series, “Jesus Loves Me” in February and March! Oh how He loves you and me!
- The Resistance Teens had a delicious progressive dinner last week! Thanks to all families who helped make it great!
- The nursery training went great this past Sunday! I am thankful for Miss Lesia McKinnon and all the ladies who serve in the nursery. What you do is vitally important and helps our church accomplish our mission!
- Our Spring Revival, “Focus on the Family” was a great success! Each service the music was a blessing and the messages from Dr. Shoemaker, and Pastor Mike Grover stirred our hearts! The attendance was fantastic as well! We averaged close to 100 in attendance in each service. I’ve already heard testimonies of how God worked in hearts and families! I know God revived my heart how about yours?
What’s Happening Next at EBC?
Celebrate Easter at EBC on April 5th!
Let’s get excited about celebrating one of the greatest events of all time: Easter. This is the day Jesus Christ our Lord arose from the grave! Because He lives we can face tomorrow with hope and spend forever in heaven one day. On Easter Sunday, all guests will receive a free gift! Kids will enjoy Easter candy and activities! There will also be inspiring music and a practical message just for you! You won’t want to miss this exciting day so come and be sure to bring a guest with you. (Invite ticket included) There will be no Sunday school on this day.
How can we have the best Easter ever at EBC? How can we celebrate Easter together? Join me and pray for our Easter Sunday services (11 a.m. & 6 p.m.)! Be present! Pass out invite tickets! Invite and bring guests with you. And, give an Easter offering! God is growing and expanding our church in every way. Families are being changed by the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and joining our church family. You can give an Easter offering above your tithes to help our church continue to grow healthy and be able to minister effectively to those God brings to our church!
You can also give an Easter offering for our nursery project. We are going to wire the sound of our services into the nursery so our ladies can be blessed by the music and message as well. You can also give an Easter offering so we can make needed changes to our sound and media ministry. They need a tune up and some new equipment to help with growth needs and to make our Sunday services more effective and dynamic. There are many ways to give your offering. You can give your offering online (ebclife.org), give during one of our services, or even mail in your offering if the need arises.
Things are getting real exciting at EBC! Thank you for your faithfulness to be a growing disciple of Jesus and an engaged member! As each one of us decides to attend, worship, serve, invite, give, and celebrate we will continue to grow together as a church family and have a great Easter!
Has God worked in your life recently at EBC? Leave a comment!