God has been doing some amazing things this fall especially during our Stewardship Sundays! We have been planting and watering and God sure is giving an increase! That’s what stewardship is all about. By the way…have you gone all the way in your commitment to Jesus and your stewardship at EBC or your local church?
What’s been happening at EBC?
- Our Fall Festival was Awesome: God has been growing our church in so many ways! With 25 new families joining our church family this year and with our attendance growing to about a 130 average on Sundays we had to move the fall festival to the church. And with all the help and effort to plan, set up, run it, and tear down it was a success! What a fun time we all had. And the food and fellowship was great as well. Thank you to all who helped make it great success!
- God blessed our Commitment Sunday: Commitment Sunday is one of the most important and exciting days for our church family! This past Sunday we were challenged to go all the way in our stewardship by renewing our commitments to Christ and the church. We also celebrated commitment by having baptisms on Sunday night. Praise God 8 people were baptized! What a day God gave us!
What’s happening next?
- Wed Adult Bible Study 10/28: Dr. Shoemaker will be our adult Bible teacher on October 28th at 7pm! He will be teaching a practical lesson on “How to Build a Strong Financial House!” Going all the way as good stewards means managing the money God has entrusted to us the best way possible. Come and grow with us tonight!
- Joint Adult Sunday School 11/1: In preparation to launch our new Adult Sunday School Class on November 15th we will have joint Sunday school class on November 1st and 8th! Come and find out why Sunday school is one of the most powerful vehicles for health and growth in your life and in the church.
- New Children’s Sunday School Class 11/1: God is growing our Sunday school ministry! This Sunday, November 1 we will begin our new Sunday school class just for three-year-olds. The teacher will be Libby Dunnam.
- Friend Day is 11/15: Who do you know that needs Jesus, a church home, or both? Be a friend and bring a friend on Friend Day!
Thank you for being an important part of EBC or your local church.
How have you been blessed recently at EBC? Leave a comment and share your experience!