Can you believe another week has gone by? It was a great, exciting, stressful, busy, and profitable one! Here are some things that happened this past week in my life and at Emmanuel Baptist Church:
- Experienced beautiful weather!
- Had an unexpected but fun field trip to the Suwannee River which included a cookout with friends!
- We saw buffalo…a lot of buffalo—and a donkey. My girls loved it–so did I!
- Enjoyed a great worship service on Wednesday night…great fellowship; enjoyed teaching Proverbs 18–God’s Principles for better living–the Lord Blessed!
- Helped Emily (my lovely wife) with some set up for her Mother Daughter Tea activity! She’s doing a great job of planning and organizing activities and ministering to the ladies in our church! Thanks babe!
- The ladies had a great turn out and time at the Tea–about 45 attended with the Baptist curve:)
- We had a great Mother’s Day at church and at home! I praise God for the women He has placed in my life!
- Had great doughnuts in our young adult Bible class–of course enjoyed the fellowship too!
- Good spirit and attendance in the morning and evening services!
A special thanks to all the ladies who helped with the mother daughter tea this past Saturday! Emily really appreciated your help and it turned out great! God bless you for your efforts and attendance! Be sure to do your part by serving and participating in the activities and ministries our church provides. Hope to see you Wednesday for our evening prayer service. On Wednesday night we enjoy fellowship, have a time of praise and prayer, and learn lessons from God’s Word that will apply to everyday life.
What did you enjoy during our worship services this past week? How did God work in your life? Would love to hear from you!